With our TRAVIC product suite for EBICS and FinTS we already established our leading market position in Europe. Now we also want to expand our position in the field of core processing in payments and become the market leader by introducing our latest, state-of-the-art and unique platform TRAVIC-Payment Hub. To help us achieve this goal we are currently looking for a
Senior Sales Manager Europe - Payment Solutions (m/f/d)
- Achieving sales targets established by the Global Head, as well as preparation and execution of a territory sales plan (Europe excluding DACH) in accordance with our company strategy
- Maintaining a rolling pipeline of at least three times of the annual target
- Initiating and managing the full sales cycle in accordance with our company's procedures, coordinating pre-sales and other specialist resources needed and ensuring that the systems are up-to-date at all stages
- Working with the lead pre-sales resource to build a professional relationship with the prospect of fully understanding the customer requirements and delivering quality proposals that emphasize our strengths
- Providing guidance and advice to others who face complex issues during the sales cycle
- Negotiating or assisting in the negotiations of terms and conditions of the sales and service agreements
- Assisting in the market research and building profiles of perspective clients with respect to their current systems, potential future software investments, strategies and key decision makers
- University degree in Business Administration (BBA or MBA) or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience in sales with a proven success record, in the banking and financial services sector as well as in payments
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills in English and at least one other relevant language
- Team player and dynamic presenter with excellent interpersonal skills and a convincing personality
- Know-how in CRM system management as well as strong proficiency in the tools, systems, and procedures required
- Global intercultural way of thinking and willingness to travel internationally
- Profound onboarding programme and a challenging position at a "great place to work"
- Adequate compensation package, social company benefits and trainings that support your further development
- Interdisciplinary work environment in a highly qualified and dedicated team
A good match?
If so, we look forward to receiving your full online application with details of your salary requirements and your preferred start date.
Alle Felder mit * sind Pflichtfelder