PPI AG has been working successfully as a consulting and software company for financial institutions, insurance companies and financial service providers for over 30 years. We are a German multinational company and occupy a leading market position in the European payments sector. For our Italian subsidiary smart4p – based in Milan’s Financial Services Banking area – we are currently looking for a
Junior Software Engineer Java (m/f/d) - Milan Office
- You will develop IT applications in the Digital Payments area with state-of-the-art platforms and technologies (e. g. Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Docker, K8s, Git, GitLab-ci-pipeline).
- You will work within a highly qualified international team. To get you started, we will give you an initial training course in English that is aimed at acquiring methodologies and technical skills needed to get you started in the Digital Payments area.
- You will help to ensure the quality of our software with developer tests and a focus on "clean code".
- You actively contribute your own ideas and help us to constantly improve our development process - technically and methodologically.
- Successfully completed University Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Mathematics or Physics
- Java Software Development Knowledge
- Familiarity with the principles of object-oriented programming as well as a good understanding of algorithms, data structures and data integrity
- Agile and scrum-based development methodology
- Strong attitude for consultancy approach, problem solving and ability to work in a team in a dynamic working environment
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (C2) - knowledge of German is an advantage.
- We provide a strong onboarding by highly qualified colleagues and suitable tasks to get you started.
- An international environment that offers opportunities for growth and career, which will be addressed in line with an individual development plan aimed at enhancing business, methodological and technical skills
- An interdisciplinary work environment in a highly qualified and dedicated team
All people are welcome at PPI - regardless of gender and gender identity, age, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or world view, physical and mental condition or other characteristics. However, we are unfortunately not yet able to completely map this diversity in the system in the continued application and communication process. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application!
A good match?
If so, we look forward to receiving your full online application with details of your salary requirements and your preferred start date.